Holiday activity schemes for autistic children and young people
This round is now closed. The next round will open for applications in February 2025.
This scheme provides grants of up to £15,000 to activity schemes for autistic children and young people, and their siblings, which run in the school holidays. Grants are usually for part of the costs.
This programme is for:
- Autistic-specific activity programmes that run in the school holidays in the UK (including sessions for siblings).
- The costs to include autistic children and young people who require two-to-one or greater support to take part in other play and activity schemes.
To apply you will need to meet these conditions:
- Be a not-for-profit organisation.
- Have a safeguarding policy (what we expect on safeguarding).
- Use properly trained staff and volunteers. For autistic children and young people who take part in other play and activity schemes, staff must have specialist training to provide two-to-one support or greater.
- Have a bank account with two people to authorise or check on payments.
What we won’t fund
- Residential activities.
- Projects that use Applied Behavioural Analysis or other contested forms of coercive behavioural control.
- Schools, local authorities or NHS Trusts.
How can I apply?
The programme is now open for applications until the end of February 2024.
If your project meets the conditions above and you want to apply, please email email@example.com. Please include your name, the name of your organisation, your role there, and your email address. A phone number is helpful.
Last updated: 29 February 2024.